How to find people
Everything depends on the ammount of potential people that you have:
You want to create an event from the beginning
Follow these steps:
- Speak with your friends about setting up an event and convince them to promote it and organise it.
- Contact international associations and tell them about your idea. Probably they will help you to organise a big event, otherwise the may send an email to their members.
- Look for potential assistants in social networks according to their country of birth, languages and other parameters.
- You can open the event to all languages so you can have more assistants.
- Tell them to register in Lingua2.
You already have a conversation group
Make your group bigger broadcasting all your events in Lingua2 and inviting our existing members.
What to offer
- Conversation meeting specific for one language
- Conversation meeting in all languages
- International welcome parties (Erasmus, international students, international professionals, etc.)
- International parties in general
- Just for fun event
- Find your language partner event
- Long events abroad for language learning or just for fun
- Any other event 🙂